Upholstery cleaning and residential carpet cleaning in Colorado Springs
Carpet And Furniture Lasts Longer With Fiber & Fabric Protection!
To complement the MiracleClean Carpet Care upholstery cleaning and residential carpet cleaning process, we offer 3M Scotchguard, DuPont Teflon and KleenGuard SB protectant treatments to complete the cleaning process.
This application assures you of the best protection possible against re-soiling and stains. MiracleClean’s upholstery cleaning and residential carpet cleaning treatments have two protective properties. The first is an acid dye blocker that is a clear dye that fills the extra dye sites in the fiber and fabric. This helps to keep “foreign” dyes (such as red dye in a beverage and other renegade dyes) from penetrating the carpet fiber and upholstery fabric. The second property is called a “fluorochemical”. It is commonly known as 3M Scotchgard® or DuPont Teflon®. This treatment creates surface tension and helps to resist dry soils. By resisting dry soils, less soils and body oils bond to the carpet and fabric, therefore, more soil and oils are being picked up by your vacuum.
KleenGuard SB can be applied to just about any type of furniture fabric including delicate fabrics such as silk. We can protect new or just cleaned furniture. KleenGuard SB is a solvent-based carrying agent that will not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the product dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner maintain furniture with ease.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From a Carpet:
- Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
- High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector:
- Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
- Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
- Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our company upholstery cleaning and residential carpet cleaning technicians in Colorado Springs are diligently trained for proper application.
Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
- Reduces permanent stains.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed
- Make spots easier to remove.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective.
- Helps avoid costly service calls.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
KleenGuard SB can be applied to just about any type of furniture fabric including delicate fabrics such as silk. Our upholstery cleaning services can protect new or just cleaned furniture. KleenGuard SB is a solvent-based carrying agent that will not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the product dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner maintain furniture with ease.
Treated Upholstery will:
- Last Longer
- Look Better Longer
- Clean Easier
The fabric protection treatment is a spray applied to all surfaces of the upholstered item. The application “wicks” into the fibers of the fabric creating a protective barrier against soil and stains.
Fabric Protection Treatment
- Has no smell & is non-allergenic
- Does not change the look of the fabric
- Does not change the feel of the fabric